Anyone else lose all their tracked time after upgrading to Toggl 2.0?

I recently signed out and signed back in and now I lost all my tracked time on my account.

Has anyone else seen this? And were you able to mitigate it?

4 Likes

Yes. All the time is gone for me in 2.0. Everything normal in 1.0. I don’t think we can or should consider it our job to mitigate this.

3 Likes

Same. I can see last week (pre-migration) in “Toggl Track”. This week starts in “Toggl 2.0”, with no history.

1 Like

Same here, just yesterday. The desktop app says one thing, the report app says another. It is a nightmare.

Hey there :waving_hand:

As Toggl Track and Toggl (2.0) are separate products, we don’t automatically import your data from Track to Toggl, we provide Toggl users with the flexibility to decide if they want to import / start fresh / which data to import.

It’s very simple to import your data.

In Toggl (2.0), go to :

  1. Admin settings (bottom left corner)
  2. Data import
  3. Click “New import”
  4. Select Toggl Track
  5. Choose the workspace and whether you want to import only your data or the whole workspace’s data.
  6. Click “Review import” and review it
  7. Click “Start import”

The above should take less than a minute or 2, and the import time depends on the amount of data you have in your Track account.